Out of a total of ~1,200 expired ENS, I highlighted 43 valuable ENS domains this month. The number of expired domains are about the 30% less than last month (1,200 vs 1,750). Also if you didn't get the news, the premium period is now just 21 days we will be be switcing to a 21 days or three week schedule for this series.
5 star ENS domains that have expired in May 27th to June 15th 2022
- used.eth - Pretty much another term for second-hand or preloved.
- eye.eth - Three letter word. Used for watching things.
- toxicity.eth - Commonly used nowadays to refer to the bad behaviour of people.
- siva.eth - The 2519th most common name in the world.
- vitality.eth - Life and energy!
- stations.eth - A place where a specific activity is done. The most common ones are for gas and trains. The most expensive one ever built is in space.
- hair.eth - Protects our scalp from the sun. 85% of men will lose some of it to a certain degree in their lifetime.
- skin.eth - The biggest organ in our body.
- 10x.eth - Multiplied by 10. Also a hyperbolic way of saying something increased by a lot.
- 789.eth - Three digits in order.
- 456.eth - Three digits in order.
- domainers.eth - An individual or company that actively engages in the buying, selling, marketing, monetization and publishing of internet domain names
- quakers.eth - People from Protestant Christian set of denominations. Their cereal is more famous than their religion.
- nail.eth - Only useful when you hit it with a hammer.
- federated.eth - Political term. To be formed into a unit within a state while keeping some autonomy.
- log.eth - Either part of a tree that has been cut down or a record of details.
- inbound.eth - A term for what comes in or comes back to a point of origin.
- http.eth - Hypertext Transfer Protocol.
- them.eth - What you call 2 or more people in objective form.
- buys.eth - Refers to things that you've purchased.
- mimi.eth - Can mean so many things. Has its own meaning to the indigenous Australians, Chinese, French, German, Italians, Hebrews, Nigerians, Japanese and Spanish.
5 star ENS domains that have expired in May 1st to 26th May 2022
Here are my 5 star ENS domains that have expired in May 2022 and are in their premium phase in June 2022
- async.eth - Technical Term
- butt.eth - Crass terms seem to work well for NFT and crypto crowd
- cask.eth - Alcohol related. In Feb 2022, multiple alcohol related names were purchased at a high price.
- kids.eth - Who doesn't love kids
- refuel.eth - Positive word.
- sand.eth - Common Word
- sugarmummy.eth - Money related
- gin.eth - Alcohol related. In Feb 2022, multiple alcohol related names were purchased at a high price.
- chopper.eth - No idea. But I like this word.
- pins.eth - Short, common item.
- lemonnade.eth - Short, common item.
- hoard.eth - Positive word. Could be related to proof-of-stake
- bump.eth - Positive word. Could be related to increased value.
For the full list of names including 4 star and 3 star names, you will have to request for access