ENS Summer is here
Halfway through the year! After what we’ve seen, we can only guess what will happen in the next 2 quarters. Lucky for us, ENS domains are booming in the midst of this crypto winter. Floor prices are rising, more names are being minted and more clubs are coming out. #enssummer
Among the different categories out there, the number-related categories seem to have done the best so far. They’ve always been highly sought after, and their floor prices have been shooting up lately. Moreover, the numbers with fewer digits (smaller numbers) have a higher demand because they’re more rare and are easier to remember. 3 digit numbers are the most valuable ones, but since almost all of them are taken at this point, people are turning to the 4 and 5 digit ones. Check this out to learn more about how to get 4 digit names.
- Best Value arranges the names from the ones with the highest discount rate first to the ones with the lowest discount rate last.
- Lowest Price arranges the names from the ones with the lowest price first to the ones with the highest price last.
- Expiring soon arranges the names from the ones that are closest to expiring first to the ones furthest from expiring last.
- Rarest puts the most unique types of names first. The less unique a name is, the further back it will be.
If you're looking for a specific number, you can search for it by using the search box. If you don't want to buy anything yet, you can select the purchase later option. You can also leave your email to get a notification when a name becomes available. This notifies the owners and lets them know that someone's interested.
More New Clubs
If you were wondering if ENS would spread to other languages, we’ve got 2 new clubs for you. We’d like to introduce the 999ENSArabic club and the 999cndigit club (Chinese Digits). Yes, it was only a matter of time before the 2 most pecunious markets in the world wanted ENS domains in their own respective languages. Now, these are the only 2 for Chinese and Arabic so far, but they barely scratch the surface. Just remember to keep an eye out for incoming trends.
You can check out the 10kclubSalesBot on Twitter to stay updated on the latest sales in the 4 digit number category. Instead of just follow a sales bot you can even pick and choose which sales bot to follow. Each sales bot tweets about a specific category of ENS sales.
- 999ClubBot for 000 to 999.eth
- 10kclubSalesBot for 0000 to 9999.eth
- 100kclubbot for for 00000 to 99999.eth
- Hyphensclub for N-N.eth
- 3LCENSBot for abc.eth
- 0x1kclub for 0x000.eth to 0x999.eth and 0x0000.eth to 0x9999.eth
- 24hclubENSbot for 00h00,eth to 23h59.eth
- 999arabicclub for ٠٠٠.eth to ٩٩٩ .eth
- 999CNClubBot for 零零零 - 九九九.eth
- ENSsold for all #ensdomains sold above 0.99E
- Enslettersbot for all ensdomains sold that are letters only above 0.1E
Monthly expired domains
They say one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. Here are some recently expired domains for you to check out. You might find one you like. Here are some notable ones: raj.eth, buyit.eth, gshock.eth & sad.eth.
Statistics on average price
Here are some quick statistics to give you a little more insight.
Among 4 digit names, those that started with number 1 had the highest average price at 1.387Ξ. Second were those that started with 0 with an average price of 1.265Ξ, and third were those that started with number 2 with an average price 1.194Ξ. I don't know much about lucky numbers myself, but the ones that start with either 0, 1 or 2 are certainly lucrative ones.
The numbers that started with 7 had the lowest average price of 1.043Ξ. Next were the ones that started with 4 with an average price of 1.049Ξ, and third were those that started with 9 with an average price of 1.064Ξ. That’s a difference of 0.344Ξ in the average price of the most valuable first digit and the least valuable one.
In terms of the type of name as a whole, the most valuable ones were those with either 4 ascending digits (ex. 1234) or 4 descending digits (ex. 4321). They both had an average price of 4.995Ξ. The least valuable ones were those with 3 descending digits with an average price of 0.966Ξ.
Among all the 4 digit names sold, about 86% of them classified as Not Special, meaning they didn’t fall under any special type or category. There was no special pattern or order to the digits they contained, so they couldn’t be classified under any of the other types i.e. Hundreds or Thousands, Triple Repeating Digits, Ascending 4 digits, Descending 4 digits, Palindrome, Ascending 3 digits, Descending 3 digits, Double Repeating Digits, Triple Repeating Digits Unjoined. The vast majority of all 4 digit names sold are classified under the “Not Special” type.
On the other hand, the rarest type sold was the one with 3 descending digits. These only accounted for 0.31% of the total 4 digit name sales.The type with 3 ascending digits came in a little higher at 0.34% of the sales. Despite being the rarest types to be sold, ascending and descending 3 digit numbers are also one of the cheaper 4 digit types.
For the 5 digit names sold, the Not Special type also accounted for the vast majority of sales at 85%. Ascending 3 digits came in at the lowest with only 1.58% of the sales, followed by descending 3 digits at 1.88%. As of now, the split is pretty similar to that of 4 digit numbers, but we’ll have to wait for more 5 digit names to be sold to get a better comparison.
Most popular club
This is it. If you were wondering what the hottest clubs were, we’ll show you the 5 most popular clubs right now. These clubs had the highest sales in the last 7 days, so if you want to get in, you might have to wait in line. These names are in high demand and will certainly cost more in the coming weeks.
- In 5th place we have the 0x1kclub with 84 names sold.
- In 4th place we have the 0x10kclub with 206 sold.
- In 3th place we have the 10kclub with 455 names sold. This club has many fans and a limited number of names, so it may get harder to find available names from here soon.
- In 2nd place we have the ThreeLetterClub with 591 sold. This is definitely one of the most popular clubs and will cost quite a bit to get in.
- And at number 1, we have the 100kclub with 3099 sold. With 4 digit names becoming harder and harder to get, more people are turning to 5 digit numbers. The good news is that they’re still affordable and easy to get.
And to cap it all off, we’re pleased to announce that ENSdom has reached 500 sellers and over 2000 listings. It’s definitely a milestone for us and we couldn’t have done it without you, so we’d like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for helping us make this happen. This is only the beginning and there’s still a lot more to come.
Till next time,